The REquipment program is a public-private partnership between three state agencies and six private, not-for-profit organizations:
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- Department of Developmental Services
- Pappas Rehabilitation Hospital for Children (of DPH)
- REquipment, Inc.
- UCP of Western Massachusetts
- Stavros Center for Independent Living
- Southeast Center for Independent Living
- Independence Associates
- Disability Resource Center
As a program of MassMATCH (the Massachusetts' Assistive Technology Act program), REquipment is partially funded by the Administration for Community Living (ACL) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). MassMATCH is managed by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC).